- Install TortoiseSVN
- Right click on an empty space in the sourcemods folder and select SVN Checkout, use the link https://svn.openfortress.fun/svn/open_fortress to grab the game
- The svn should ask for credentials. Use ofs as the username login, no password.
- files should start to download and soon you'll have the client up and running. if there are any file conflicts, there are a few options to fix them: resolve or revert. they should be self explanatory, remember to always update again afterwards
Choose the right system for your OS
Double click the downloaded file and follow the installation instructions
Checkout in the sourcemods folder
Pass the url as the repository url
Updating and Debugging
- For updating, right click on the open_fortress folder and select SVN Update. We recommend creating a desktop shortcut to the folder, so that you don't need to navigate through multiple files to update.
- If you get errors with the SVN, one of the most common fixes is executing the cleanup command.
- Please note that the game is in an Open Alpha testing phase. Please report any issues with the launcher or bugs ingame to our Discord
Ocassionally, you may need to update
Check the boxes above